STAPEM OFFSHORE Quality Health Safety Environment approach to serve you better
QHSE management system of our company must allow us “Making the products and/or services” adapted to the implicit and explicit customers & rules requirements. This system aims to promote:
- Increased readability of interactions between activities (coherencies)
- Reproducibility of the process and a decrease of their variability (homogeneity)
- Identification of possible malfunctions origins (traceability)
- Experience capitalization (memory)
- Staff training (knowledge & skills)
- Improving safety
STAPEM is IMCA certified member for Subsea services since 2007.
We are certified ISO 9001 for Subsea and Marine services since 2013.